isic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Term 2 Workshop Catchments

Go down

Term 2 Workshop Catchments Empty Term 2 Workshop Catchments

Post by Admin Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:03 pm

The next workshop, which will be all about Litter and Pollution in our Catchments, and how drains lead to the sea, will be on:

Wednesday 17 June

Meet at 9.30am for A 10am start.

In the morning we will be at Frangipani Close, Endeavour Hills.

This is a residential street so there is no parking available. We will park instead on the car park opposite the leisure centre, on Raymond McMahon Blvd. My car will be there. There are toilets at the leisure centre that you can use. We will then walk down a footpath to where the Casey Council maintenance will be waiting for us.

In the afternoon, we meet at either Frog Hollow off Hallam North Road or Gunns Road Reserve. This will be confirmed nearer the date.

Our Weather at this time of year can do anything, so Ambassadors must come with weather appropriate clothes.

If there has been lots of rain prior to the day, the area around the litter trap can get pretty muddy so I always wear gumboots.

If you don't have any, an old pair of runners with a change of shoes maybe a good idea, to keep your car clean!   affraid

As usual, Ambassadors bring all food etc, cameras, note/ipads.

At Least ONE adult with each group but more welcome.

There won't be any tea or coffee, sorry, but if you are bringing one, mine's a vanilla Chai latte, thanks. lol!

Can you let me know by Friday 12 June, at the latest of your attendance.

Admin
Admin

https://isic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down