isic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Term 2 Workshop Marine National Parks

Go down

Term 2 Workshop Marine National Parks Empty Term 2 Workshop Marine National Parks

Post by Admin Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Our session this term is on Thursday 21 May at Ricketts Point Life Saving Club.

This at the southern end of the car parks. If you are near the tea house or yacht club, you have gone the other way.

Parking is very expensive, $5 per hour with a max of $15.50. If you can find free parking, great!!

Activities include rock pool ramble, sea grass investigations and Ranger talk.

As usual, the final schedule will be determined by the attendance numbers.

Meet at 9.30am to register and start at 10am.

All finished around 2pm and lunch will be in there somewhere.

Bring weather appropriate clothes, warm and waterproof and shoes suitable for the rock pools.

I will be wearing gumboots, but old runners are good with a dry pair to change just in case.

Bring food and drinks, notepads/ipads to take notes and camera for lots of photos.

There will be tea and coffee making facilities and perhaps a treat too for the adults. Smile

It will be up to the Ambassadors to collect enough info to put together their own presentations for back at school assembly etc.

Don't forget, we must have at least ONE adult with the students throughout the day, but more are welcome!!!

Last year we had a parent who didn't know this and was not best pleased that they had to stay.

Can you email me with numbers attending by MONDAY 18 MAY if possible, so I can work out groups and rotations. bounce

Admin
Admin

https://isic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down